With support of the Ministry of Culture and Monument Protection of Georgia, Writers' House announces competition for children's literary magazine.
Aim of the competition is to reveal children's literary works and promote popularization of reading among children.
Terms of the competition:
Legal entities that issue literature periodicals and have minimum one year of work experience in this field, are eligible to apply.
The presented project must meet the following criteria:
- Children's literary magazine must be educational, illustrated and must hava high plygraphic quality;
- 70 % of the texts in the magazine must be Georgian works, 30 % can be translated, international literature;
- The target audience of the children's magazine must be children aged 3-10;
- All rights must be reserved;
- It is desirable that the organization presenting the project has co-funding;
The winner will be revealed by the 7 member jury (supervisory board of the Writers' House). The decision will be made according to the majority of votes.
After identifying the winning project, Writers' House will draw up a contract with the winner organization.
For additional information on application process and documentation contact us: 13 I. Machabeli St. Tel: +995 32 297 41-01/297 41-02;
The budjet ofchildren's literary magazine is Gel 50 000.