Writers' House announces competition for children's literary magazine.
Aim of the competition is to reveal children's literary works and promote popularization of reading among children.
Terms of the competition:
Legal entities that issue literature periodicals and have minimum one year of work expeirence in this field, are eligible to apply.
The presented project must meet the following criteria:
- Children's mliterary magazine must be educational, illustrated and mus hava high plygraphic quality
- 70 % of the texts in the magazine must be Georgian works, 30 % can be translated, international literature
- the target audience of the children's agazine mus be children aged 3-10
- All rights must be reserved
- It is desirable that the organization presenting the project has co-funding;
The winner will be revealed by the 7 member jury (supervisory board of the Writers' House). The decision will be made according to the majority of votes.
After identifying the winning project, Writers' House will draw up a contract with the winner organization.
For additional information on application process and documentation contact us: 13 I. Machabeli St. Tel: +995 32 297 41-01/297 41-02;
The budjet ofchildren's literary magazine is Gel 50 000