With support of Ministry of Culture and Sport of Georgia, the Writers' House announces competition to finance two literary magazines.
The aim of this competition is to acitvate literary processes, to reveal works of Georgian literature (prose, poetry, playwriting etc.), to develop literary and arts critisizm, and to promote popularization of reading.
Terms of the competition:
- Legal entities that issue literature periodicals and have minimum one year of work expeirence in this field, are eligible to apply.
The propsed project must meet the following criteria:
- in periodicals, unpublished works of Georgian authors all generations must be equally printed; also works of debutant writers and translators;
- the works of literry criticism and essays must be presented;
- a separate section must be dedicated to contemporary international literary processes;
All rights must be reserved;
- It is desirable that the organization presenting the project has co-funding;
The winner will be revealed by the 7 member jury (supervisory board of the Writers' House). The decision will be made according to the majority of votes.
- After identifying the winning project, Writers' House will draw up a contract with the winner organization.
For additional information on application process and documentation contact us: 13 I. Machabeli St. Tel: +995 32 297 41-01/297 41-02;
The budjet of literary magazines:
First place - Gel 75 000
Second place - Gel 65 000